If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide the information requested in the form.

To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

1. U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

2. Fax: (202) 690-7442

3. Email: program.intake@usda.gov

Grundy Electric is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Email Us | Return to Top