& Incentives > Energy Management
Electric's Energy Management Program was implemented with incentives for member
participation. This program allows members to make a difference in the future of their
- A member agrees to have a load management device on their water heater and/or air-source heat pump or ground-source heat pump.
- The energy management device must be installed in a permanent facility served by Grundy Electric.
- The device is managed by personnel when the Cooperative is reaching a peak demand for electricity.
- Little or no inconvenience to members.
- Please note certain restrictions apply.
Members will become an important part of a national effort to more effectively manage energy. Participating in
GEC's Energy Management Program will help your Cooperative save demand costs and stabilize rates. Together, we have the power to make a difference.
For additional information regarding this great co-op member benefit, please contact Randy Kinnison at
email@example.com or extension 30.
Us | Return to Top